Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers, and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Audience and Intelligence Platform (AIP)
Audience platform is the core system that provides the ability to ingest tens of millions of events per second, store terabytes of data for a billion users, and provides the ability to make decisions based on user events as they occur. We also leverage this user data in a massively parallel processing system running at the petabyte-scale to generate audiences and insights used for behavioral targeting and Ad Relevance. It is the pivotal system for Inmobi’s core strategy and impacts multiple product/business lines. We are now building an AIP product on top of it which will provide actionable Insights with powerful visualization & audience activation. The objective of this product is to provide the brands with an intelligent way to reach their customers through deep actionable insights using InMobi’s data depth, diversity, and media strength. AIP will provide a holistic, flexible, and measurable solution by driving actionable insights, guiding into opportunities through ready to use and custom segments & allowing powerful reach and activation via InMobi Media (iDSP/Exchange)
Clarity and Heartbeat
We are the Reporting and Analytics (RnA) team of InMobi. We strive to build an ever-evolving platform that can transform the raw data into actionable business insights for its consumers. Strategically placed and owing platform, the team enjoys a unique opportunity to understand and interact with all lines of business within InMobi for their reporting and analytics requirements. The current microservices-based architecture of the platform and a great mix of the technology stack to work with Big Data provides a great opportunity for a team member to excel technically.
The current platform’s technical stack includes working with components from Azure Cloud ecosystem for handling big data; Scala, J2EE, and Python/Django based frameworks for analytics on the big data caching focused frameworks for faster responses, stacks like Druid for interactive analytics, and closely working with DWH systems like Snowflake and Vertica.
As a UI lead, you would be working with some of the brightest people in the field. The UI techs being used are iReact (InMobi’s in-house developed stack on top of React 16.8) , Graphql, NodeJS, Webpack, Typescript, Cypress. You will be leading the effort for taking this product to new heights by building pixel perfect UI and offering seamless user experience to the consumers.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for implementation of feature/component with the highest quality with specific directions and guidance.
- Constantly driving innovations in the component to enable build features that makes a high impact on Customers.
- Ability to estimate scope, task effort and communicate progress and risks.
- Collaborates with development teams and help identify and drive building reusable platforms/libraries, using iterative development practices.
- Ensure features implement monitoring, metric dashboards, runbooks, logging, escalations, and alerts.
- Support and contribute to ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes across InMobi.
- Involved/hands-on in design, code reviews, technical issues.
- Participate in technical forums and make learning relevant technologies a continuous habit.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience: 3-5 years of development experience.
- Education: BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze and solve issues with guidance.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Avid Learner/Contributor: Quick learner, great ability to listen and communicate well verbally and written.
Nice to have skills:
- Tech Skills: Experience of designing and building large scale, distributed architectures, especially related to APIs, middleware, Web Services, etc.
- Experience in internationalization/localization.
- Expertise in one or more persistence technologies (Cassandra, Redis, Riak, HBase, RDBMS).