Product Marketing Manager - OEM Segment
Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. For more information visit glance.com
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Glance is looking for a passionate and seasoned segment marketer to join the Glance team in Bangalore. This role is central to the success of Glance as a business, formulating and executing integrated, strategically-focused marketing plans targeting original equipment manufacturers. You will report to the Director, B2B Product Marketing for Glance.
- Work closely with Distribution Team team, product/engineering management, and the marketing team to own end to end communication.
- Drive demand in order to achieve revenue and market segment penetration goals, across prospective and current clients in alignment with the corporate brand strategy.
- Own the complete marketing funnel for OEM as a segment. Develop a marketing plan including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Partner with the Distribution team to enhance their success by recommending and developing tools such as email campaigns, white papers, collateral, presentation materials, webinars and company/industry profiles.
- Support corporate-sponsored activities, such as customer conferences, annual kickoffs, tradeshows, and other activities by serving as segment or regional contact.
- Lead demand generation planning efforts, achieves marketing qualified lead and pipeline targets by planning and executing marketing programs.
- Collaborate with content marketing to optimize email copy, web landing pages, and other program-related collateral.
- Initiate/manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospects, analyzes project. performance and company impact to drive insights, and tracks/reports on campaign costs, performance, and ROI to understand channel and offer performance.
- Own market intelligence—be the expert on our B2B buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Inspire and educate both internal and external teams on Glance’s solutions for OEM customers
- Provide strategic guidance and support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, on-boarding, and renewal)
- Build frameworks and processes to structure conversations, create and socialize marketing initiatives, and drive collaboration across teams and leadership
- You have 6-8 years of product or segment marketing experience in digital / tech businesses with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- You are comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- You are familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- You possess exceptional ROI-tracking skills and are able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- You are a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- You have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You have an MBA
Glance in the news
Techcrunch India’s Glance tops 100M daily active users in 21 months
Forbes InMobi raises $45 million for consumer unit Glance, from Mithril Capital
Business Insider Peter Thiel’s investment firm backs Indian unicorn InMobi’s AI content platform
Times of India InMobi's Glance raises USD 45 mn from Mithril Capital
The Ken With Glance, InMobi wants to rule Android's screens - The Ken
Your Story Here's why Naveen Tewari of InMobi wants you to 'Glance ... - YourStory
Forbes InMobi wants to glue your attention to your lock screen - Forbes India