Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for solving high complexity issues at a system / domain / vertical level
- Responsible for resolution/ escalations within his/her area of expertise.
- Using independent judgment in selection of alternative courses of action.
- Innovating new / unique ways to solve known and unknown problems.
How the team looks like?
InMobi performance marketing team is responsible for delivering KPI and ROI for performance advertisers by leveraging multiple channels such as Affiliates, OEM partners, Social and Influencers.
InMobi affiliate platform is a massively scalable enterprise software built on Azure cloud. This platform is used by internal and external marketing specialists to manage, track, analyse and optimise online advertising campaigns in real-time. Here is an exciting opportunity to work on the problems related to highly scalable, low latency enterprise cloud platform processing billions of events/day, several TBs of data and running several ML/DS models.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in Database Technologies - SQL and/or NoSql (Cassandra / MongoDB)
- Sound knowledge of any client side MV frameworks such as React, Angular, Node.Js
- Experience in working on microservice applications using Java, Spring
- Experience in coding to REST APIs, using JSON, designing REST APIs, etc.
- Familiar with operating and maintaining cloud / physical infrastructure
- Experience in end-to-end product building with an experimental mindset.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is a must
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration systems (such as Jekins/Travis), deployment and operations automation
Nice to have skills
- Experience in working with any server-side technologies
- Experience of full stack cloud application development
- Experience of online advertising domain
- Experience of building products that are powered by data & insights