Data Platform, Product Manager
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools.
What you would be doing?
- Defining the vision of next generation Data Platform for inMobi
- Working closely with Engineering, Design, Legal, Data Sourcing and internal analytical community to build a Data Platform roadmap
- Defining and measuring product objectives & goals
- Collecting and analysing feedback from key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Building deep customer and market understanding
- Solving customer problems with a platform mindset
- Partnering with Product Marketing and other orgs to ensure successful GTM & operational readiness
What is expected out of you?
- 4+ years of experience as product manager in the product development
- Previous experience with highly technical data & analytics products is a plus
- Previous experience working with cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with Bi-weekly release cycles
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to breakdown complex roadmap into executable small projects
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!