Programmatic Sales Manager, Seoul, Korea
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
As a key member of the InMobi Korea team, you will be responsible for building revenue and relationships with our targeted ATD (trading desk) and DSP partners. You will work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Business Development, Technical Operations, Business Analysts, & Creative Services) to ensure aggressive revenue growth. You would operate with a high degree of autonomy and be expected to effectively manage/ be accountable for relationships and product/ tech related discussions with the various ATDS/ DSPs
- Create awareness and educate programmatic buying ecosystems about InMobi Exchange
- Activate new ATD and DSP connections to InMobi platform
- Achieve/ over-achieve revenue targets from target Programmatic brands and accounts
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships with existing and new accounts
- Collaborate with internal operations & account management teams to delivery business objectives.
- Effectively drive the implementation of new business and client onboarding with internal teams.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad operations match up to client needs
What we require from you:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital advertising in a role where there were individual sales targets and accountability for achieving them from a programmatic/ad tech platform.
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
Ideal candidates must possess
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong Sales Experience & proven versatility in problem solving with extensive contacts across the industry in DSP/ ATD, Ad-Tech &/ or Advertisers
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
Nice to have:
- Basic to medium proficiency in the ad-tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations , delivery and measurement platforms.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!