Product Manager- InMobi Exchange
Location: New York, San Francisco, London, remote
As the Product Manager for InMobi’s programmatic direct and deals business you will question, understand and build feature to scale the programmatic direct business. The Programmatic direct and deals team is responsible for working with fortune 500 companies as publishers and advertisers forInMobi’s ad exchange.
As the product manager, you are responsible for building the product suite which can influence LOB revenues by at least 25%. You will own GTM plans for all products within programmatic direct stack across mobile in-app and other premium channels like CTV both across supply and demand. You will also own coordination with engineering team which is across the globe and launch features for global clients. You will be responsible for laying out the product roadmap which will include aspects of SSP supply and demand platforms which will make the product suite compelling.
- A guru at all things product. You bring 5+ years of adtech product management experience, think proactively through the lens of the customer, and dig innovation.
- A programmatic wizard with extensive technical expertise
- A big thinker and detail oriented. You’re equally as comfortable in detailed engineering discussions as you are in open conversations with customers.
- A champion for collaboration and teamwork. You’re comfortable working with people across departments, levels of seniority, time zones and cultures.
- An exceptional communicator.
If your experience doesn’t align on all of the above, we would love to talk with you anyway! Talent comes in many forms, and we are open to seeing what YOU will bring to the team.
What will you be doing?
- Get buy-in from managers, pod leadership on all key decisions you are working on including the product strategy you defined for your feature suite.
- Strive/negotiate for role canvas and product canvas clarity across the organization
- Write PRD's that clearly enumerate the product scope & specifications that limits any ambiguity on what to execute upon
- Responsible for high quality final product feature launch
- Ship with great rhythm (rhythm will be judged by manager based on feature complexity)
- Work with 10-15 member engineering team and an extended team possibly across multiple stacks
- Define whether the products are in alpha/beta/GA and make sure everyone understands what that means in terms of expectations
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team