Director – Product, Business Systems & Integrations
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why you should join us & how this links to Corporate Strategy?
InMobi Marketing Cloud is looking to get IPO ready within the next 18 – 24 months. With this aim, one of the priority of the CEO’s office is to look at Enterprise system transformation & consolidation of internal products for - unlocking productivity, realizing efficiencies, streamlining business process flows and integrating cross-system architecture to achieve a lean and agile organizational set up.
This team, your role, along with Engineering and Business operations counterparts will play will lead this journey and drive the organization to its goal.
In this role, you will report to the Leader of Strategy & Operations – CEO's office.
You will be able to able to create impact across the organization (Systems, Process and People), that has implications on day to day business and organizational health metrics. You will have a lean team of a product manager, analysts and business excellence folks with you. Per your aspirations, you can either grow into owning the overall business operations and enterprise systems mandate of the organization or gain expertise to vertically grow and lead all Internal products, systems and integration of systems across InMobi’s journey.
What will you be doing?
- Create the systems integration blueprint (enterprise systems + internal products) for the company, articulate the roadmap, and lead the execution for the same.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s underlying business and technical challenges, translating them into long term sustainable solutions that are applicable across business units.
- Establish processes and build systems that solve for streamlining business workflows and reducing information asymmetry within the company
- Provide system recommendation for each business process and define integration roadmap for these processes in the overall value chain
- Solve for company productivity, efficiency, business health metrics and financial reporting through defining process flows, identifying areas to be automated, consolidating reporting platforms etc.
- Provide modifications/ enhancements to internal products, assess introduction of new systems and build integrations with overall enterprise systems to ensure seamless business operations
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leaders across Business, product, tech, finance, delivery to align on cross-functional processes and drive this agenda
- Manage organizational information architecture and optimize the flow of data across various systems.
What are we looking for?
Skills and Attributes:
- First principle systems thinking and a solutioning mindset
- Ability to challenge the status quo and influence change across the company
- Ability to connect business workflows to systems, product and technology
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with stakeholder teams (Business, product, tech, finance, delivery teams) to prioritize and align on cross-functional processes
- Execution-driven and results-oriented to ensure strategy translates to outcomes
- Patience and stamina to translate long term roadmap into wins and milestones for organizational impact
- Project management abilities: ability to manage long-term (multi-month) integrations, set timelines, and independently drive the process forward.
- 10 – 13 years of experience in a combination of enterprise software architecture and product management, Internal product/ platforms and systems integration and management
- Experience in media, advertising, hi-tech, e-commerce companies is a plus
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, product development, and implementation of software and enterprise solutions
- Proven experience in building and managing linkage of cross-functional products between disparate business units and systems
- Strong knowledge of enterprise systems and organizational best practices and integration methodologies.