Who are we and What do we do?
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Product Support Operations Role:
What will you be doing?
As a Solutions Engineer, you will support Glance OEM product through technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers, and publishers. You will actively work with Game developers and publishers to integrate and host game/content on Glance. You will work on the Glance ecosystem to help advertisers publish and manage ad campaigns by providing technical support.
- Use your deep technical understanding of Glance’s products to drive successful customer adoption.
- Help product and engineering team in integrating/ramping-up game publishing and monetization tracks
- Act as internal liaison between Operations, Product and Engineering teams in India
- Manage client expectations, communication and reporting metrics related to Glance’s products and specific customer deployments.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner.
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all client technical issues.
What do we require from you?
Experience: 2-6 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Education: Bachelors or Master degree in Engineering
Functional Area: Software development/maintenance, Testing/QA, Solution Engineering, Technical Support
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills and learning ability, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Good to have:
- Previous engineering, sales engineering, or technical account management experience with mobile and/or internet advertising, including publisher and app developer deployments, analytics, ad tags/tracking, rich media, and advanced targeting capabilities such as behavioral targeting.
- Experience with mobile app development, Android tools
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!