As the Senior Marketing Associate for Microsoft Advertising in India, you will take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) marketing journey. From competitive analysis, campaign/ program planning to external communications, you will be responsible for the end-to-end marketing efforts in the region. You will get to build full-funnel programs that help Microsoft Advertising achieve their objective of brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
In this role, you will craft, build and execute our marketing plan for the target audience by uncovering new insights, performing industry analysis and balancing business needs with creative thinking. You'll apply your creative ideas with a data-driven approach to help leading marketers and advertisers fully leverage the potential of our platforms to drive growth. You'll focus on systematic problem-solving and day-to-day executional skills while keeping in mind the big picture. You will focus on scaling successful programs across India and developing efficient execute processes. You will bring a customer-first mindset to help break down internal silos across sales, marketing, operations and business.
Your job is to demonstrate how Microsoft Advertising products empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more.
- Develop robust knowledge and understanding of all product lines/services
- Execute all marketing campaigns and programs designed for the region/ target market by collaborating with design, digital, integrated marketing, product marketing, sales, and other teams
- Execute marketing strategies and programs to engage brands and digital marketing agencies (from events, content development, sponsorships, in-agency activations) helping them get the most out of Microsoft Advertising’s products and solutions.
- Manage the weekly social media calendar across relevant/ popular platforms in the region to drive followership and engagement
- Build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioural emails using content management/ marketing automation tools
- Build and manage relationships with third-party vendors, suppliers, industry/ channel/ strategic ecosystem partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with agencies and key influencers at the C-level working via/with the Microsoft Advertising India team.
- Monitor and report current industry trends, customer intelligence and competitor activities to the Integrated Marketing Manager and sales, business leaders.
- Manage multiple stakeholders effectively across external (brands, agencies) and internal client’s sales (central marketing, sales, operations/ delivery and enabling teams.)
- Develop reporting as required with the ability to compile and review raw data, provide analyses and make recommendations to optimize based on established KPIs. Report weekly on the status of field marketing activities including tracking expenses in an organized fashion.
Who you are:
You love bringing marketing programs/ campaigns to life and driving on-ground marketing efforts in partnership with diverse teams while maximising impact. You are highly motivated and are constantly striving for perfection and eager to take tasks head on. You are energized by working in a fast-paced and lean environment and can produce high-quality work in tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, communications, or any related field.
- Prior experience with event management including planning, audience acquisition and project management
- Conversant with social media platforms (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and their tools for managing social media content, analytics and reporting.
- Ability to work with global teams on a day-to-day basis across product, marketing and sales
- Strong personal organisation skills, time management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years of relevant SaaS/ AdTech/ Technology marketing with experience in executing and driving field marketing programs/ campaigns
- Knowledge of the (Indian) digital/ search marketing industry and agency ecosystem
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications.
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in the full spectrum of marketing channels spanning owned, earned and paid media
- Operating knowledge of social media platforms, marketing automation and CRM tools to execute email/ social media campaigns, landing pages and direct mail campaigns
- Proficiency in event marketing planning and project management