Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What?s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul? free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager on our InMobi China business unit to plan and launch new products. Ideal candidates will have a background in building Large scale Data products along with successful history of product management. As a PM for Data, you will lead a cross functional team of engineering, design, and research counterparts to develop and execute a roadmap covering the infrastructure and systems needed to process the data from hundreds of millions of users and produce Enterprise grade Customer facing products. The position will work with key internal and external stakeholders to set a product plan that meets the product vision and customer needs. Responsibilities include gathering customer feedback, generating a product plan, executing on the product plan and maintaining that product through its lifecycle.
- You will drive the strategy and roadmap for data/analytics tools and systems.
- You will define requirements across product, analytics, engineering to craft a suite of data tools and projects—including our internal event logging system, data processing engines, experimentation framework, and data visualization and dashboard tools.
- You will uncover the needs of internal customer groups and couple them with intuitive and actionable data solutions.
- You will emphasize the value of data/analytics and help drive a data-informed culture.
- You will have the ability to tell a compelling story with this data because numbers are only as good as the way in which they are presented.
- You will have the ability to break down large modules into executable components and be hands on in driving engineering efforts.
What you should have
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams like engineering and analytics to define, build, and maintain products which are essential to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Experience working with engineering teams to design and build products in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with core statistical concepts, including hypothesis testing, the design of experiments, and confidence intervals.
- Familiarity with backend data processing engines like Apache Hive and Apache Spark, interactive SQL query engines like Presto and Impala, and systems for analyzing events in near-real time like Druid and Logstash.
- Passionate about InMobi and the problem we are solving.