Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers, and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What the team looks like?
Inmobi performance marketing team is responsible for delivering KPI and ROI for performance advertisers by leveraging multiple channels such as Affiliates, OEM partners, Social and Influencers.
Inmobi affiliate platform is a massively scalable enterprise software built on Azure cloud. This platform is used by internal and external marketing specialists to manage, track, analyse and optimise online advertising campaigns in real-time. Here is an exciting opportunity to work on the problems related to highly scaleable, low latency enterprise cloud platform processing billions of events/day, several TBs of data and running several ML/DS models.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience: 4+ years development experience.
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong development, coding experience in one or more programming languages like OO Programming (Java), Functional/Scripting languages. Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency.
- Expertise in Micro-services Architecture, multi-threading, performance-oriented programming and designing skills
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
- Experience of working on Big Data technologies and applications
- Expertise in one or more persistence technologies (Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch, RDBMS).