Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
InMobi DSP aims to be the earth’s largest mobile performance advertising platform by 2020. The core offering is the ability to own performance KPIs for a direct advertiser or agency, while providing full-funnel transparency into media, inventory sources, clicks, and impressions. The Head of Strategic Partnerships, InMobi DSP will be the the single threaded owner of all ecosystem partnerships impacting the DSP’s growth, go-to-market and performance - including but not limited to supply, data and tracking partners. This person will help accelerate InMobi DSP’s growth, by bringing in product expertise and driving a tight joint GTM with partners on the following business lines: user acquisition, retargeting, programmatic bidding, attribution, publishers, etc. in all of InMobi’s operating markets.
- Engage closely with ecosystem partners, platforms and other players to ensure product understanding, and building an understanding of new products
- Build and manage successful strategic partnerships forInMobiDSP
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams atInMobi& partners to deliver GTM
- Build a partner GTM playbook: product-partnerships-marketing-sales
- The following business problems are pertinent questions the Strategic partnership leader is expected to resolve in 2020:
- How do we shortlist strategic vs. non-strategic partners for each part of the programmatic value chain? Data - measurement - ad serving - fraud etc.
- ○ what are the best practices around audience buildout and targeting? ○ what is considered "Critical data" for UA, and how do we acquire it?
- ○ what are the best practices around pricing and attribution? What are the products we should build to achieve industry parity? ○ what are the best practices around creatives, and what's the impact on the scale? What are the products we should build to achieve industry parity?
- ○ any key differentiators/learnings from competitors and partners that InMobi DSP could leverage?