InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global customers. We work closely with the CMOs and CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) to enable them to grow their business effectively in this mobile first world. InMobi Pulse is InMobi’s Market Research and Consumer Insights platform and is part of the overall InMobi Marketing Cloud. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer unique research solutions to clients and help conduct research and insights projects quickly, accurately and at a cost effective rate. The end vision for the business is to disrupt the market research and insights space.
As a key part of the InMobi Market research team, you would be required to partner with the InMobi Senior Leadership to grow the business in South East Asia and lead all the business development efforts in the region. The primary responsibilities are to oversee an aggressive growth in client acquisition, build strong client relationships and create a brand for InMobi Pulse in the market. The role would require you to develop new client relationships across categories based on product capabilities and competitive offerings. You would need to work closely with the Customer Success research team, the operations team and the cross-functional sales team in the region to generate new leads, close deals and deliver on existing projects. You would also need to work closely with the InMobi product team to adopt the latest technologies and constantly develop innovative research solutions. You would operate with a high degree of autonomy and be expected to effectively manage/ be accountable for relationships and product related discussions with the various brands and agencies in the region
- Business Leadership - Develop new business and manage existing relationships with clients in the market research discipline; apply an expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients
- Revenue Growth - Track and perform on key metrics like # of new clients onboarded, annual recurring revenue and total Pulse revenue. Constantly achieve / over-achieve revenue targets
- Stakeholder Management - Work with different stakeholders within the organization including, but not limited to, the product team, customer success team (research) and the operations team to ensure we deliver all account deliverables in a timely, precise and cost efficient manner
- Maximise individual and team performance and efficiency through effective people management (mid-term)
- Establish InMobi as a market leader in the SEA market research space
- 8+ years’ experience managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver agreed upon KPI's
- Proven ability to develop new business through client acquisition and positively impact commercial development, including people management experience
- Experience with advertising, advertising testing, brand health tracking and other marketing research techniques; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with technology
- Innovation: orientation to explore new, breakthrough solutions in the market research space
- Bachelors’ degree required, Masters’ Degree preferred