InMobi DSP aims to be the earth’s largest mobile performance advertising platform by 2020. The core offering is the ability to own performance KPIs for a direct advertiser or agency, while providing full-funnel transparency into media, inventory sources, clicks, and impressions. The General Manager of Gaming, InMobi DSP will be the resident gaming expert, and will help accelerate InMobi DSP’s growth in the Gaming vertical, by bringing in product expertise around the Gaming business, user acquisition, retargeting, programmatic bidding, attribution, publisher management, etc. in all of InMobi’s operating markets.
Goal: Helping build the InMobi DSP Gaming Business, across functions: Revenue, Strategy, Product, Product Marketing, Sales/Sales Enablement.
KPIs: InMobi DSP scale of profitable revenue on Gaming
- Engage closely with Gaming clients, ecosystem partners, platforms and other players to ensure product understanding, and building an understanding of new products
- Build and manage successful strategic gaming partnerships for InMobi DSP
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at InMobi to deliver product and GTM insights
- Build an overall playbook across demand-supply-product-marketing-sales for Gaming as a vertical
- The following business problems are pertinent questions the GM of Gaming is expected to resolve in 2020:
- how do we understand the gaming UA business in the programmatic world?
- what are the best practices around audience buildout and targeting?
- what is considered "Critical data" for gaming UA, and how do we go about getting it?
- what are the best practices around pricing and attribution? What are the products we should build to achieve industry parity?
- what are the best practices around creatives, and what's the impact on the scale? What are the products we should build to achieve industry parity?
- at what scale do gamedevs take UA channels seriously, and how to get there rapidly?
- what does not exist today that gamedevs really need from their ad platforms?
- any key differentiators/learnings from competitors that InMobi DSP could leverage?