InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With 17 offices in 5 continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a unique global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 Billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
About the Team
The InMobi Global Business Development team is responsible for the company’s partnerships with its global and regional Publishers, and for the growth and quality of its mobile advertising network. The InMobi Business Development team creates partnerships with global and regional publishers and application developers. The Business Development team is customer-facing, working with media owners, social networks, game developers and other publishers operating on mobile platforms. In a rapidly growing market, the Business Development team combines exceptional strategic sales and negotiation skills, with an understanding of industry trends, market analysis and a passion for uncovering new opportunities and converting these into revenue.
About the Role
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be managing named publisher accounts driving adoption and outcomes leading revenue growth and deeper penetration of Inmobi platform. You will handle some of the top publishing houses and large publishers in the industry, interact with their senior leadership teams, help them with their monetization strategy and scale-up of ad-revenues. You will also spend considerable time interacting with internal product/technology/brand and sales stakeholders in exploring new avenues of supply & revenue growth via customized ad-formats, involved ad-experiences, better user segment targeting etc.
- Proven track record for developing strong customer relationships, and ability to work cross functionally
- 3-5 years of experience working within Online/Digital Media.
- Prior experience of handling & scaling large strategic customer accounts with significant revenue scale
- Proven ability to solve problems, proactively creating solutions to exceed goals
- Comfortable handling & anchoring high level tech conversations regarding ad-experiences & ad-tech metrics
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential
- Outstanding in teamwork with organizational and interpersonal skills
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment; comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information
- MBA is strongly preferred, but not necessary
What You’ll Do
- Own day-to-day relationships, account management, optimization, reports etc. for top strategic publisher accounts
- Further develop these relationships, and work to create and capture new opportunities for and from these publishers (eg. new product pitches)
- Work in conjunction with brand & performance ad-sales and delivery teams to help scale revenues for publisher accounts
- Work cross functionally to meet publisher needs; convey core publisher needs to internal teams (product, demand etc),
- Be the customer champion to the internal teams driving for outcomes on behalf of the customer
- Provide support/ inputs to business development team during key publisher pitches (eg. publisher revenue forecasts, product solution)
- Procure any required collateral from customer teams for any ad-sales pitches (case studies, media-kits, demographic split of users, daily active user count etc.