Senior Analyst - Supply.
Who we are and What we do?
InMobi is not just another mobile advertising company. We are a technology powerhouse. We are leading the industry by building a superior mobile ecosystem. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and using big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer unique mobile advertising solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers. We have award-winning creative teams, innovative solutions and products, combined with big data analytic capabilities that process 100s of terabytes of data daily to enable our customers make real-time decisions and gain the most value from their investment.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at InMobi. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out..Our people are special and we make them feel it!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that. Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
We are currently looking for a motivated and self-driven junior graphic designer, who is passionate about design, has a creative flair and strong visual sense
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing as part of your role?
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of overall work experience within a Tech/Consulting/Analytics industry. Relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Work experience with SQL, data warehousings, statistical analysis tools, MS Excel, and data visualization tools like Tableau or QuickSight; experience extracting and processing data using SQL and Excel
- Work very closely with Product, Tech, business and content teams for any kind of problem solving or projects
- Present your ideas/ thoughts clearly through presentations, or anything else that is required to successfully pitch the impact created by projects owned by you
- Learning & building on multiple skill sets as part of problem solving, while interacting with different pockets of leadership in the organization
What do we expect from you?
- Great team first attitude, willing to work flexible hours and to stretch depending deliverables.
- Can handle ambiguity and enjoys being in a 0-1 business set up and Culture.
- Can handle diversity of problems to solve with ease, by asking the right questions
- Critical thinking abilities, front-loading of thought process by means of structured communication
- Confident individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about driving impact and outcomes, overcoming roadblocks along the way