Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What's the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul? free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What's the role like?
The creative product operations lead is responsible for ensuring that Inmobi delivers the best quality creatives to drive media performance given the advertiser constraints. The person is also responsible for creating new formats and layouts, getting account team’s and advertiser’s buying for testing them out, and then working with the product team for scaling them.
- # of accounts using custom creatives
- # of unique layouts/formats created
- IPM (installs per 1000 impressions) uplift from custom creatives
- Ideate, develop, test and traffick (with aid of the trading team) new layouts and formats for advertisers where we have raw assets and advertiser flexibility.
- Curate advertiser provided creatives where we do not have raw assets. Provide actionable feedback on a per-account basis to these advertisers.
- Work with the account managers to communicate creative innovations and increase the number of clients where we have the assets and flexibility to create custom formats.
- Debug trafficked creatives with product and engineering, to understand why a particular tag is not working as expected.
- Work with product analysts to build out the evaluation model for the trafficked creatives and how they contribute to the overall campaign performance.
- Contribute to the creative platform roadmap - workflow improvements, trafficking changes, and new layouts - basis the learnings from account level operations.
- Hand-on expertise in the standard technologies for creating interactive mobile ads - HTML, JS, VAST, JSON. Deep understanding of the rendering and data manipulation capabilities and constraints of in-app browsers in both iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Deep understanding of the open RTB ecosystem and the various request parameters
- Ability to communicate technical details on the above topics to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management and prioritization discipline to handle multiple requests and workstreams
- Ability to learn and work with standard creative authoring platforms like Celtra