Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
The InMobi SDK is the primary means by which the app developers and publishers interface with the InMobi Ad Network. Integrated into 10,000 apps across the iOS and Android Phone platforms, the SDK features in more than a 800 million downloaded app instances, with over one billion ad requests daily.
What will you be doing?
This position is for a developer proficient with Java and Android Mobile Application Development ecosystem who can contribute by extending and supporting the Android SDK. You will be working with the Product Management and SDK team members to design, implement, support and also test the modules built by you and the team if needed.
What do we expect from you?
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS - CS from a premier institute.
- Must have 5+ Years of experience in development role with minimum of 3+ years in Android mobile application development.
- Proficient in programming in Java for Android mobile application development.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience with high performance app development with focus on Memory, App size, CPU usage and Battery usage.
- Knowledge of debugging Android mobile applications and related Internet technologies.
- Exposure to unit-test automation frameworks for apps written for Android.
- Good in analytical and problem solving skills.