Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
As a key part of the InMobi Market Research & Insights team, you will be required to partner with the InMobi Senior Leadership to grow the business globally and manage it end to end. The primary responsibilities are to oversee a specific % of revenue growth on a yearly basis; build strong client relationships and make a visible difference to the client business. The role would require building a highly proficient research team to handle global clients across different sectors.
- Business Development - Develop new business and manage existing relationships with clients with inin the market research discipline; apply expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients and also ensure repeat businesses.
- Ability to lead complex, executive-level research campaigns through the entire sales cycle. Deliver against all KPIs outlined by the customers.
- Ability to be able to expand to other InMobi products catering to other Marketing requirements. Example Insights and ConnectX
- Lead accounts and manage the ops team (India) to ensure we deliver on all account deliverables while working to an agreed budget and course correct where required.
- Experiment and design innovative and appropriate research solutions to derive meaningful insights for clients’ needs and their business.
- Create an edge through world class presentations and reports.
- Establish InMobi as a market leader in the market research space regionally.
- 5+ years’ experience in the SEA market, managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver agreed upon KPI's
- Successful showcase of ability to develop and scale business and revenue.
- Proven ability to profitably manage high value research book of business and positively impact commercial development, including people management experience
- Experience with brand health tracking, Creative testing, Brand Lift, shopper researches, segmentation, CSAT tracking and other marketing research techniques; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story
- Required exposure to sectors like Ecommerce, banking, telecom etc.
- Should have worked in Qualtrics in the region
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with technology
- Innovation: orientation to explore new, breakthrough solutions in the market research space
- Masters’ Degree from a premier institute required