Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What will you be doing?
India is one of the most important and fastest growing markets in Asia Pacific and globally for InMobi and this is an opportunity to have an immediate and large impact on the company and business. The work that you do will be mission critical in expanding the India business and growing market share and mindshare for InMobi in India.
· Responsible for growing the India mobile advertising and marketing business for InMobi across portfolio of products- media, exchange, DSP, Data etc.
· Own the revenue, margins and P&L for the India business
· Develop the strategy and growth plan for the India business for next 3-5 years
· Be the senior face/ representative for InMobi in industry events, conferences and workshops
· Manage and grow executive/ CXO level client and partner relationships in the ecosystem
Role requirement & expectation:
As head of the India business, you will play a multi-faceted role across revenue/ business growth, client development, building a high performing team and managing multiple stakeholders.
● Own the ‘Go to market’, business planning and growth strategy for the market
● Plan annual and quarterly revenue/ margin/ client related goals for the business and teams
● Own and drive senior client relations at CMO/ VP- marketing levels
● Contribute to key client activations, business reviews and growth plans on an ongoing basis
● Manage and monitor sales and business development teams’ sales activity and pipeline
● Help drive some key strategic partnerships for the market which have long term impact on shaping the market
● Work closely with product teams to bring in market feedback and shape the product roadmap for the business
● Work closely with marketing to strengthen InMobi’s brand positioning and external presence in the market
● Setup operational excellence in all business processes that impact business metrics like margins, EBITDA etc.
● Help hire, train and develop a high performing team
● Contribute towards shaping the business strategy and roadmap for the Asia Pacific region.
What is expected out of you
● Good understanding of the mobile advertising and marketing ecosystem
● Experience of working with relevant network of clients eg. performance advertisers, agencies, digital marketing heads, brand CMOs etc.
● Stakeholder management and ability to work with multiple cross functional stakeholders across product, tech, marketing, finance, legal etc
● Being updated on latest industry trends with respect to the Adtech and MarTech ecosystem
● People Management skills, managing a diverse team of sales and business development managers spread across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore