Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers and publishers, using InMobi’s products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers. In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider Engineering and client services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Engage directly with partners to provide pre and post-sales advisory, technical support, and technical account management
- Use your deep technical understanding of our products to drive successful customer adoption.
- Act as internal liaison between Regional Sales and Product and Engineering teams
- Manage customer product deployments across internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage client expectations, communication and reporting metrics related to our products and specific customer deployments.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements from the Region to Product/Engineering team.
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all client technical issues.
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing and deploying best practice technical sales and support processes in a high-growth, startup environment.
What is expected out of you?
Experience: Min. 3 to 6 years
Education: Bachelors or Master degree in Engineering
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills & should be willing to use technical skills for statistical analysis.
- Previous engineering, sales engineering or technical account management experience with mobile and/or internet advertising is preferred.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with app development, Objective C, Java, .NET, Perl/Python a plus
- Worked on diff. databases like Postgres, MySql, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working with external customers in a sales environment in North America or Europe regions, either locally or remotely, and ideally within the field of digital marketing/advertising technology.
- Willing to work during European or North America working hours, as and when required.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.