Role: Senior Learning & Development Partner
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is team like:
The team is young, dynamic, fun loving and high on integrity and authenticity. If you love to work in a team which strives for solving real time organizational issues through customer centric mindset in a fast-paced landscape, this is the place for you. If you get an adrenaline rush in simplifying complex problems by bringing in discipline and executing feasible and viable solutions, this could be your soul space! Every day with us will look different and interesting. While we can’t promise you a monotonous routine (if that what you are looking for), what we can promise you is being challenged with care, opportunities to learn & unlearn, be seen/heard and visible in a strong way and be in a constantly growing zone. You will be reporting to the Head - Learning and Organizational Development at InMobi.
What you will be doing?
In this role, you’ll have a greenfield opportunity to design, curate and deliver customized programs, making sure that technical landscape of the organization is constantly upskilled and developed according to the changing dynamics of the organization and the market. You will be a trusted Technical L&D advisor to InMobi's Leadership team and work in close partnership with the HR Leadership and colleagues on implementing the best learning interventions to support their business needs. Success for this role will entail having a results-driven pragmatic mind, comfortable in influencing without authority where required and extremely comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
What is expected of you?
- Partner closely with Engineering/Product/Business Managers to assess and evaluate learning needs through targeted consulting and using training needs analysis.
- Own the development and execution of new technical onboarding learning solutions in conjunction with the global enablement team to support New Hires
- Maintain close relationships with PM, Engineering, and Marketing to know the latest product releases and messaging and verify all training content is updated accordingly.
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of L&D initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the overall quality of the program.
- Ability and willingness to experiment often and transition quickly from pilot to global programs while demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Driving a coaching culture throughout our people managers. Supporting career development and performance ownership by individual employees and their managers
- 10 - 12+ years of technical/functional education or training/enablement experience
- An engaging facilitator with strong presentation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, engagement, and interpersonal skills including a high level of attention to detail.
- Good business acumen and the ability to work through ambiguous situations
- Knowledge of diverse learning principles and drivers of human behavior in organizations
- Personal attributes include, high energy, solution-oriented mindset, positive attitude, quick to adapt, and resilience in a fast-moving environment
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Independently own and execute training programs, while collaborating with multiple global and cross-functional stakeholders.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!