Re-imagine your career with TruFactor!
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor - an Intelligence-as-a-Service Platform, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
Built on the pillars of “Truth” and “Fact,” TruFactor delivers an Intelligence-as-a-Service platform. The patented anonymization platform democratizes access to unique Consumer Intelligence. TruFactor’s vision is to empower data scientists and developers to leverage consumer intelligence safely, securely and seamlessly.
Our small but mighty team is growing across our locations in Kansas City, San Francisco, Seattle and Bangalore. With offices and team members across the world, we pride ourselves on our open and global perspective. We maintain close ties with our parent company, InMobi Group, which provides the best of start-up culture with the rich experiences of a 12-year industry leader. Read more at trufactor.io
About the role:
Working as a Customer Success Manager, you will play a strategic role in TruFactor’s success - driving customers’ successful implementation, gathering feedback, and expanding usage. This role is responsible for owning account relationships and serving as a critical bridge between TruFactor products and its customer’s needs. Customer Success Manager will help customers gain the most value from TruFactor and help teams to identify needs, introduce new solutions etc.
- Responsible for revenue generated from signed customers
- Retain and grow signed customers by understanding their business/needs and driving adoption for more TruFactor products
- Be a champion for the customers and keep helping them unlock more value from our offerings
- Maintain disciplined communication with clients and conducts Monthly/Quarterly Business reviews.
- Engage with existing clients and ensure proper QA checks, accounting and timely deliverables of committed business
- Drive Case studies, Quotes and speaker opportunities with customers
- Be an internal champion on all things related to customer needs. You will have inputs on all things Trufactor being a customer facing person you are.
- Identify and implement key metrics to measure client satisfaction
- 3+ years experience in a customer success or account management position in Big Data/AI based roles
- Exceptional Communication and Analytical skills. Organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to deal with competing goals, leading difficult conversations, and achieving “win-win” outcomes - with all levels of customer staff and management.
- Bias for speed, action and outcome.
- Track record of managing multiple client accounts and details in client-delivery context, and exceeding expectations
- Passion for working with customers and proactive problem-solving
- Bachelors or higher degree (preferably in a technical steam)
- Educational background or training in Data Science
- Ability to analyze data issues and troubleshoot problems with customers
InMobi-TruFactor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.