Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write technical documentation for developers(iOS & Android), including online help, SDK/API docs, release notes, UI content and technical guides through the documentation lifecycle.
- Edit, proofread and simplify technical documents written by engineers for better readability.
- Work with documentation sets and templates that are automatically synced with source code.
- Work across multiple documentation projects.
- Check documentation to meet quality standards and corporate requirements, and prepare it for publication.
- Manage technical reviews, and produce documents within the schedule, with minimal or no supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Work extensively with product marketing and engineering stakeholders to publish deliverables.
- 2+ years as a Technical Writer, preferably in ad-tech or mobile space.
- Candidates with a working knowledge of HTML/CSS are preferred.
- Willingness to learn the basics of Objective-C/Swift for understanding code samples.
- Ability to learn and use sophisticated publishing tools.
- Excellent communication skills and technical proficiency.
- Willingness to be proactive in seeking information.
- Ability to plan milestones and meet deadlines.