ReImagine your career with InMobi and TruFactor!
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor - an Intelligence-as-a-Service Platform, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
Built on the pillars of “Truth” and “Fact,” TruFactor delivers an Intelligence-as-a-Service platform. The patented anonymization platform democratizes access to unique Consumer Intelligence. TruFactor’s vision is to empower data scientists and developers to leverage consumer intelligence safely, securely and seamlessly.
Our small but mighty team is growing across our locations in Kansas City, San Francisco, Seattle and Bangalore. With offices and team members across the world, we pride ourselves on our open and global perspective. We maintain close ties with our parent company, InMobi Group, which provides the best of start-up culture with the rich experiences of a 12-year industry leader. Read more at trufactor.io
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager on our TruFactor (https://trufactor.io/) business unit to plan and launch new products. Ideal candidates will have a background in API, SaaS and PaaS platforms, and a successful history of product management. The position will work with key internal and external stakeholders to set a product plan that meets the product vision and customer needs. Responsibilities include gathering customer feedback, generating a product plan, executing on the product plan and maintaining that product through its lifecycle.
- Create comprehensive product plan and roadmap
- Create detailed product requirements
- Communicate product requirements to the development team and other key stakeholders
- Set priority for new product features
- Oversee the deployment of new products and product features
- Identify and research industry trends
- Maintain product documentation
- Own reporting and dashboards for product line
- Be the voice of the customer
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Attend industry trade shows and customer meetings - travel 10%
Who are you:
You are passionate about building innovative, scalable, and reliable products. You are driven by a vision and work diligently and collaboratively toward a common goal. You’re hungry to iterate and improve current product lines while providing insight to new products.
This role will primarily work with the TruFactor data science team to do develop new intelligence sets to fulfill our objective of creating solutions for enterprises to grow their businesses. In this role, you will collaborate closely with data scientists and work with some the richest, deepest data sets in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree
- + Years product management experience
- Strong technical background or computer science degree
- Experience creating and launching new products
- Understanding of android operating systems
- Understanding of machine learning and AI techniques
- Has track record of creating data base products
- Experience with the ISV ecosystem
- Experience managing products and services subject to federal regulation
- Experience with productization or sales of SaaS/PaaS data/intelligence services
- Experience working with telco data, location, and/or packet layer data sets
- Telco/Data Analytics experience
- API Platform build out experience
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.