As a member of the Marketing team, the Content Strategist will be primarily focused on supporting the regional marketing team (Asia Pacific) at InMobi. This team is focused on driving full funnel, integrated marketing programs and campaigns in the target market to deliver on business outcomes. The team is responsible for achieving the marketing objectives of awareness, acquisition and customer engagement using various channels including digital, events, PR and partner marketing.
As the Content Strategist, you will be responsible for
- Creation of a successful content marketing and research strategy in partnership with the sales leadership, global content marketing team and the Integrated Marketing Manager in the region, so it will resonate with the target audience.
- Creation of a cohesive full funnel content marketing plan, in partnership with the Integrated Marketing Manager in the region, that drives awareness, consideration and leads for InMobi products/ solutions among the target audience.
- Creation of engaging content, as well as copy for all external marketing channels including social media banners, landing pages and emails.
- Tracking and reporting to stakeholders on the content marketing insights, impact and metrics
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Develop, maintain and execute content marketing and research strategy and plans aligned with business goals
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plans
- Collaborate with design, digital, industry marketing, product marketing, sales, and other teams to develop compelling content that inspires readers to take action and ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Create various types of content for marketing initiatives including but not limited to brochures, industry white papers, infographics, ebooks, emails, product demonstration videos, web content, multimedia presentations and more
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms including InMobi owned, earned and paid media
- Interview subject matter experts on product and industry content, and develop compelling marketing tools that turn features into actionable benefits
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to collect feedback, revise & iterate content to produce accurate, exceptional materials that differentiate our products in their respective markets
- Develop reporting as required with the ability to compile and review raw data, provide analyses and make recommendations to optimize the content strategy based on established KPIs
Who you are:
You love the art and science of storytelling and build compelling stories. You marry data, research, and psychology to shape the brand narrative into differentiated and engaging content experiences tailored to the target audience. You love writing marketing content and using it as a key lever for informing, attracting and acquiring customers. You are constantly striving for perfection and eager to take tasks head on. You are energized by working in a fast-paced and lean environment, and are able to produce high-quality work in tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Journalism, Business, English, Communications or other related field
- 5-8 years' experience writing B2B marketing content for enterprise software, SaaS and other technology, financial, government or compliance solutions
- Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Ability to consider multiple sources of input for development and refinement of content; comfortable taking constructive input and using it to iterate and improve the finished product
- Track record of clear, successful communications on complex topics (portfolio required)
- Excellent writing, editing, interviewing, and research skills
- 4-5 years of relevant experience writing content for advertising agencies or ad-tech companies (portfolio is a must)
- Knowledge of CRM, content management, and marketing automation tools to design and execute email campaigns, landing pages and direct mail campaigns
InMobi drives real connections between brands and consumers by leveraging its technology platforms and exclusive access to mobile intelligence. Its Marketing Cloud creates new paths for brands to understand, identify, engage and acquire connected consumers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more information, visit inmobi.com.
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.