What You’ll Do
As Sales Manager for Digital Native vertical in Singapore, you will be responsible for driving In-App performance sales from both an existing portfolio of performance accounts and agencies as well as developing new business. You will also participate in and actively shape the market Performance Sales Strategy, go-to-market and execution plan.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing advertising customers and partners
- Identify, develop and build new relationships with Performance customers and partners to ensure long term success for InMobi
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships with existing and new accounts
- Execute app performance partnerships including app download and app remarketing campaigns
- Up-sell / cross-sell customers, partners & agencies to all relevant InMobi platform offerings including the InMobi DSP
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet your client’s needs
- Consistently achieve/ over-achieve revenue targets from core Performance accounts
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities
- 3-7 years of experience in the digital performance industry. Exposure to mobile advertising preferred.
- A strong and verified experience of hunting new business
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a portfolio of accounts
- Proven ability to drive sales pipeline to closures and exceed revenue targets
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the in-app performance ecosystem including affiliate marketing, gaming & non-gaming, MTAP & programmatic buying
- High-energy, passionate self-starter who has the ability to build a business with autonomy in a high-growth start-up environment
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!