As a member of the Marketing team, the Regional Marketing Associate will be primarily focused on supporting the regional marketing and sales team (Asia Pacific) at InMobi. This team is focused on driving full funnel, integrated marketing programs and campaigns in the target market(s) to deliver on business outcomes. The team is responsible for achieving the marketing objectives of awareness, acquisition and customer engagement using various channels including digital, events, PR and partner marketing.
As the Regional Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for
- Executing all marketing campaigns and programs designed for the region/ target markets
- End-to-end ownership and execution of event marketing (InMobi-hosted or industry), organic and paid social media calendar, email marketing calendar and customer marketing
- Driving partner marketing efforts with key ecosystem players, industry bodies and channel/ strategic partners in the region
- Tracking and reporting on the business outcomes from the focused regional marketing efforts
- Develop robust knowledge and understanding of all product lines/services
- Execute all marketing campaigns and programs designed for the region/ target markets by collaborating with design, digital, integrated marketing, product marketing, sales, and other teams
- Responsible for all the event marketing for Indonesia, including sponsorship negotiation, hosting summits, exhibition at industry events, speakership coordination, product workshops and roadshows
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Manage the weekly social media calendar across relevant/ popular platforms in the region to drive followership and engagement
- Build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails using content management/ marketing automation tools
- Build and manage relationships with third-party vendors, suppliers, industry/ channel/ strategic ecosystem partners
- Monitor and report current industry trends, customer intelligence and competitor activities to the Integrated Marketing Managers and regional sales leaders
- Develop reporting as required with the ability to compile and review raw data, provide analyses and make recommendations to optimize based on established KPIs. Report weekly on the status of field marketing activities including tracking expenses in an organized fashion.
Who you are:
You love bringing marketing programs/ campaigns to life and driving on-ground marketing efforts in partnership with diverse teams while maximising impact. You are highly motivated and are constantly striving for perfection and eager to take tasks head on. You are energized by working in a fast-paced and lean environment, and are able to produce high-quality work in tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s of Arts in marketing, business administration, communications, or another related field
- 7-8 years of experience in the marketing domain with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience with event management including planning, audience acquisition and project management
- Conversant with social media platforms (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and their tools for managing social media content, analytics and reporting.
- Ability to work with global teams on a day-to-day basis across product, marketing and sales
- Strong personal organisation skills, time management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in executing and driving field marketing programs/ campaigns
- Fluent in the full spectrum of marketing channels spanning owned, earned and paid media
- Operating knowledge of social media platforms, marketing automation and CRM tools to execute email/ social media campaigns, landing pages and direct mail campaigns
- Proficiency in event marketing planning and project management
InMobi drives real connections between brands and consumers by leveraging its technology platforms and exclusive access to mobile intelligence. Its Marketing Cloud creates new paths for brands to understand, identify, engage and acquire connected consumers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more information, visit inmobi.com.
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.