InMobi was founded in 2007 with a mission to drive real connections between brands and consumers. We're the only player providing a mobile-first approach to all marketing needs from market research to customer engagement, a feat unchallenged so far! Our work has got us to the coveted 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 company list and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
The Lead Recruiter role is a full-time role based in San Francisco and is a highly-visible strategic TA Partner role that is expected to work with the Founders and CxO level leadership teams. The position provides an opportunity to play a foundational role in the growth, operations, and empowerment of InMobi in the North America region.
What You’ll Own
- You will be the lead recruiter for North America driving full life-cycle recruiting and candidate experience initiatives for InMobi’s Technical, Marketing, Product, and G&A teams
- Establish trusted business partnerships with hiring managers to execute profile requirements, recruiting strategy, interview management & status updates
- Evangelize InMobi’s employer brand as you nurture a future talent pipeline
- Become knowledgeable of both mobile and ad network markets, serve as an advisor to hiring managers on candidate & competitive industry movement
- Source and secure the interest of passive candidates
- Maintain accurate ATS, produce weekly metrics illustrating candidate activity, spotlighting concerns and highlighting wins
- Breathe teamwork and expand beyond sole recruiting into the larger Talent Acquisition team to support scheduling, travel & logistics, employer branding and new hire on-boarding
Who You Are
- Experienced: You have a minimum of 6+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or in-house, successfully building teams for software or mobile technology organisations.
- Possess Sales DNA: You enjoy selling and know how to pitch an opportunity. You aren’t shy to pick up the phone. You ask candidates and hiring managers the right questions. You have relentless follow-up skills, you can pre-close and overcome competitive interview activity. You may have held commission-based roles yourself and always work with a sense of urgency.
- Work with Integrity: You do what you say you will do. You are an expert at keeping action items organized, sending follow-up material, delivering feedback and returning phone calls in a timely manner. You know how to make all people feel valued and important.
- Drive & Initiative: You enjoy working independently and are comfortable taking control. You are excited by solving problems and are resourceful. You think out of the box and embrace self-education.
- Savvy Communicator: You know how to communicate effectively both verbal and written. Emphatically important is your emotional intelligence and holding communication that is audience-appropriate.