InMobi is a powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter everyday decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides Advertisers, Publishers and App Developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1.56 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 10 Billion ads daily, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centred around: thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with the freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with an open heart and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live Your Potential program.
Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of re-imagining advertising.
What is required of you?
As a leader of the business insight team, you will be responsible for orchestrating a team of business insights analysts to support the global client services team. You will be directly responsible to create a revenue generating market differentiator that InMobi can use as a new product or as a complement to its existing products. This would include developing ML models on data across users, creatives, campaigns, etc. and setting up experiments to measure effectiveness of various aspects of a campaign. You will also be expected to guide the analysts to deliver regular reports and dashboards, along with descriptive analytics on ad-hoc requests to support business operations across InMobi.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of overall work experience within a Tech/Consulting/Analytics industry - in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Solid understanding of statistics and its role in Predictive and Prescriptive Modelling
- End to end Execution of at least 2-3 projects involving Statistical Modelling / Machine Learning – Classification, Forecasting, Recommendation, Clustering, etc.
- Showcase at least 2 projects where you have leveraged Advanced analytics for decision making
- 3+ years of hands-on work experience with Python, statistical techniques & methodologies, advanced excel
- Present your ideas/ thoughts clearly through presentations, or anything else that is required to successfully pitch the impact created by projects owned by you
- Learning & building on multiple skill sets as part of problem solving, while interacting with different pockets of leadership in the organization
- Continuous interaction & building your own network of stakeholders within & beyond the GCS portfolio in the organization
Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field like Mathematics / Economics / Statistics or Business Analytics
- Managing a team of analyst on independent projects across data science projects, dashboarding and reporting automation
- Ability to stay organized and work through to achieve both short term and long-term goals
- Help the analysts grow in the field of data science and enable learnings as required
- Quickly grasp external and internal ad tech nuance and leverage to meet business growth
- Gain deep knowledge of many facets of the mobile advertising business such as ad operations, creative services, project management, sales processes, and product marketing
- Translate findings into actionable changes within teams mentioned above
- Experience in the field of ad tech a plus
- Passionate about managing and growing direct reports
- Must possess the ability to quickly grasp business concepts and absorb/utilize market intelligence
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal/organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, distributed manner having to liaise with stakeholders across multiple teams, entities, and geographies with very precise timelines