Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi - a Unified Marketing Cloud, TruFactor - a Secure Data Platform for businesses, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
InMobi’s culture is centered around: thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with the freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with an open heart and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live Your Potential program.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of re-imagining advertising.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What is the team like?
The position is responsible for partnering with InMobi’s APAC leadership to drive a systematic approach for running the APAC org by building relevant planning models, in-depth tracking frameworks and solving for select business problems. You will help in actively shaping the business with your industry expertise and leadership combined with a passion for identifying, structuring and helping execute new opportunities for InMobi.
What will you be doing?
- Imagine this to be an in-house consultant role responsible for helping define strategic direction and driving operational excellence for the Asia Pacific business
- Work directly with the APAC leadership team to help provide strategic direction to the region: driving initiatives on the technology, product, people and org. and execution front
- Take end to end ownership of the APAC Revenue & Sales Operations charter: This includes revenue tracking, margins management P&L, Sales Operations etc.
- Collaborate with multiple regional teams across APAC to provide strategic business direction, analyzing, structuring and solving select business and technical problems
- Make sense of the key internal and market trends and their implication on our business; develop and implement strategies designed to grow and expand InMobi’s business
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to run strategic projects and new initiatives directly impacting the region
What do we expect from you?
- First & Foremost: Ownership & Accountability.
- In addition, Deep understanding and passion for marketing, technology and strategy. Prior experience in marketing/strategy/consulting teams preferred.
- Exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information
- Hands on approach is must – the ideal candidate should be motivated and passionate enough to drive and execute upon various initiatives
- Highly proficient at excel and powerpoint
- Top Tier MBA preferred