Who we are and What we do?
InMobi is not just another mobile advertising company. We are a technology powerhouse. We are leading the industry by building a superior mobile ecosystem. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and using big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer unique mobile advertising solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers. We have award-winning creative teams, innovative solutions and products, combined with big data analytic capabilities that process 100's of terabytes of data daily to enable our customers make real-time decisions and gain the most value from their investment.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at InMobi. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our people are special and we make them feel it.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that. Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
Glance at InMobi:
Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Senior UX Researcher
- Lead in-house and third-party research teams and aim to:
- Partner closely with the Product Management, Engineering, and Sales teams to understand research needs and craft and execute studies that address these priorities.
- Conduct research along the entire development cycle. Identify opportunities to bring new products to market, to testing new concepts and interactive prototypes, to evaluating post-launch to ensure that the products offer utility and delight to users.
- Analyse user feedback and distil into written and visual reports (e.g. slide decks, graphs, highlight videos, etc.).
- Deliver engaging and clear insights and actionable recommendations that drive decision making within our team.
- Be proactive in voicing the user needs and representing the user to the team.