Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
Microsoft and InMobi have entered into partnership. As per which, InMobi will be exclusive partner for Microsoft’s search inventory. Microsoft Search Advertising empowers the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing on the Microsoft Bing Ads platform. InMobi will be responsible for complete management / transaction across Bing.
We are seeking an Account Specialist with search advertising experience an attention to detail, customer obsession and passion to learn and adapt in an evolving environment. The individual in this role will support Sales and Account management leads to manage an assigned set of clients focused on attaining revenue targets, feature adoption and client driven goals. The Account Coordinator will build trusted-advisor status with their account team and clients through flawless customer management and data-driven solutions including: report creation, opportunity management and tactical execution / implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
What is expected out of you ?
- 2+ years working in search engine marketing
- Experienced using Excel to analyze information,Advance Excel, SQL, including data manipulation and data analysis
- Critical thinker who is organized and can make decision based on clear priorities
- Problem solver and multitasker who can partner well with other teams
- Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners; and can prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
- Fluency in English
- Location : Bangalore
- Bing Ads Certification
- 2+ years search or digital media experience