Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north as we nurture all InMobians to maximize their potential by enabling them to think big, giving them complex challenges to solve and providing opportunities to grow. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. Together as a team, InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. And, chances are we're looking for someone just like you.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations. You will work with very capable and ambitious peer groups, who will welcome you with an open heart and will go the extra mile to make you successful. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing:
Account Management function plays a critical revenue and relationship management role at InMobi. Every AM manages a portfolio of advertiser client accounts. He/she is expected to work closely with both external stakeholders (advertisers and agencies) as well as internal (regional sales, supply, product, engineering, marketing, finance, and ad ops teams) to drive cross-functional support to maximize revenue and profit, as well as strengthen the customer’s relationship with InMobi. He/ she would have to drive account growth strategy, revenue optimization, data analytics, supply and pricing projects, product/ tech liaising exercises for the account portfolio. Account managers are also responsible to upsell new InMobi products to clients and work on go to client strategy with respective product teams.
We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth-oriented professionals, with strong communication skills and client facing experience, who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross-functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with key clients in the mobile programmatic ecosystem, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
What will you be doing ?
- Complete ownership of account management and revenue (plus margin) management from a portfolio of advertiser clients - Work on the account growth strategy for clients, i.e retain clients quarter on quarter and strategize to grow revenue through upselling of new offerings and products
- Influence client strategy by cross-selling and up-selling new market opportunities, products, etc. by utilizing data-driven insights to support recommendations.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional (supply, data, product, and engineering) support required to ensure that ad campaigns are delivered to meet client expectations: Track and resolve key client issues in a proactive manner and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Provide feedback and help shape the product and supply roadmaps by communicating client requirements and larger market trends
- Own weekly reporting and quarterly exec level revenue/ margin reporting for the accounts portfolio
- Drive data analytics projects for the clients (not required to run the analytics her or himself though)
- Handle all commercial activities for clients working with operations and finance teams
What is expected out of you ?
- 5 years of experience in a role encompassing Account/ Revenue management and data analysis
- Tech/ B Com (H)/ BBA (MBA preferred)
- Functional Area: Account/Revenue Management
- Very high client savviness and extremely strong client focussed attitude
- Excellent communicator, detail oriented, analytical mindset, technical aptitude with a basic to medium level understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong creative and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Ability to work and drive workstreams with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate the measurable impact of data analytics based optimizations/ experiments on revenue delivery