Head of Brand Communications
Glance is looking for a passionate brand manager to head Brand Communications for Glance. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in a global company and creating what is poised to be a category creator in India and globally so far as mobile platforms and content consumption habits are concerned.
If you love storytelling and brand-building and are data-driven with experience in designing, managing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns, this is the role for you.
- Being the 360-degree custodian of brand Glance
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across digital, social, print, broadcast platforms to build the credibility of brand and to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations
- Working with creative agency, developing creative briefs and media plan for campaigns
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising and other forms of marketing across channels (digital including social, offline, email, print, tv, outdoors) to maintain consistency in branding
- Carrying out market research in order to identify insights, measure brand health, keep up to date with customer trends, and to predict future trends
- Managing budgets on media and agency spend
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple functions (product, sales, BD, PR) to drive branding and marketing deliverables
- 8-10 years experience in B2C marketing, preferably FMCG
- At least 5 years experience in brand management
- Experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns with minimal external inputs
- Experience working with agencies, developing creative briefs, developing media plans
- Familiarity with digital platforms, advertising and marketing stacks including platforms like HubSpot and CRM solutions such as Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail and capable of continuous prioritization in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and prioritize towards results and overall business success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. The Internet Starts Here is a trademark of Glance. For more information visit glance.app
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Glance in the news
Times of India InMobi's Glance raises USD 45 mn from Mithril Capital