Community & Social Media Manager
Glance is looking for a Community and Social Media Manager to join the Glance team in Bangalore. You will operate at the intersection of communication and design, and will be focused on bringing the Glance brand to life on social media. You will report to the Head of Brand Communications.
- Be the voice of brand Glance on social media across all platforms.
- Own and drive the social media strategy and social media calendar stemming from the strategy.
- Engage in “social listening” for where people are mentioning Glance across communities and social media channels - including on partner (OEM, content, brand, telcos) owned communities. Answer questions and provide relevant content (blog posts, etc).
- Devise strategies to grow the Glance community on social media platforms.
- Engage with users/prospects on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok to advocate Glance.
- Drive engagement through effective storytelling concepts, ideas and words. Drive innovative and evocative content aligned to brand objectives, tailored for social channels.
- Work with content, product and the larger marketing team to deliver on social media calendar and drive key metrics on social media.
- Conceptualize campaigns on social media and Glance as a media platform that drive growth and engagement on social media.
- Be the owner of key performance metric for social media. Own and publish social media dashboard on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Inspire innovation and creativity across our global social channels and social campaigns.
- Evolve and experiment with brand voice and brand style guidelines.
- Facilitate knowledge and resource sharing to ensure a high bar for social execution across highly distributed teams, channels and cities.
- Work with international teams to develop a sophisticated strategy for reaching audiences through international social media channels.
- You are a storyteller at heart who loves conversations and technology. You possess great writing skills with a portfolio of blog posts and/or social media handles we can access and read.
- You have 5+ years experience as a community and social media manager in multi-channel content creation and ideation for a B2C brand directly or at an agency.
- You have in-depth knowledge of and experience implementing online and social media marketing best practices, and possess exceptional skills in advocating to various internal and external audiences.
- You are outcome driven and feel at ease with numbers and metrics around social media performance.
- You demonstrate best-in-class editorial skills and a track record of mentoring/managing freelance writers, editors, and marketing managers. You may have experience working with social media / digital agency.
- You work collaboratively, and foster communication and collaboration internally and externally. You remain creative, diplomatic, and calm under pressure.
- You have a bachelor degree in journalism or media / communications or an MBA.
Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. The Internet Starts Here is a trademark of Glance. For more information visit glance.app
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Glance in the news
Times of India InMobi's Glance raises USD 45 mn from Mithril Capital