Product Analyst - China
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
- Working closely with Business, Product and engineering for their data requirements.
- Influencing business decision making by providing quantitative/qualitative data analysis, which bring out insights and trends pertaining to business performance.
- Collecting, aggregating, and analyzing data from multiple sources to drive insights.
- Using advanced analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven forecasts of potential costs, revenues, and risks of business initiatives.
- Communicating findings to stakeholders and providing recommendations to business for improving business performance.
What To Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- A proven track record of using data to impact key business or product decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience writing production datasets in SQL/Hive OR building internal/production data tools for experimentation, or exploration in a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc)
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods