Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
- Initiate new partnerships with app developers for mobile and Connected Television monetization.
- Negotiate mutually beneficial terms for partnership with a strong understanding of InMobi specific business priorities.
- Become a regional expert for in-app monetization market.
- Represent InMobi at industry events.
- Work collaboratively with Business Development, Client Success and Product Management teams to drive new product education and adoption.
- Actively pursue app developers to partner in the monetization of apps via programmatic advertising.
- Create revenue models and forecasts in quantifying prospective partners.
- Maintain a healthy book of business with quantified reporting in achieving individual and team goals on a quarterly basis.
- 3-5 years Ad: tech experience
- Publisher Management experience preferred
- AdNetworks, SSPs, Syndication networks
- Working understanding of programmatic advertising
- Mobile programmatic preferred
- Comfort with SFDC or equivalent CRM reporting system
- Position to be based in NYC
- Organizational excellence, with the ability to take complex problems and simplify them for broader groups.
- Strong communication and client relationship skills; ability to publicly present ideas and share information in front of clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to handle and prioritize the needs of multiple customers.
- Demonstrate proficiency in mathematical calculations and spreadsheet-based analysis. Must have MS Excel proficiency
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.