Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Product Management at Advertising Cloud, InMobi:
Product Managers in the Supply team at InMobi spend their time in:
- Talking to app developers, and interviewing end users and continually building hypotheses and ideas to stay ahead in the game globally (30%)
- Data driven and continually develop metrics-driven improvements and innovations to your product portfolio (20%)
- Working with data scientists and engineers and peers to build next generation of products (30%)
- Being the domain and ecosystem expert, integral to help understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to InMobi product portfolio and positioning (20%)
What you will be doing?
Audience bidding(in-app header bidding) is the new way publishers are selling their inventory in the programmatic marketplace. You will be responsible to define and lead InMobi into this space and create a future where we can redefine the way publishers run their business with us. On a day to day basis you will be expected to do the following:
- Define and execute InMobi’s product strategy and vision for audience bidding across Smartphones, Tablets, and Smart / Connected TV.
- Envision, built and launch, next generation pricing solutions leveraging AI/ML to help advertisers meet their KPIs by effective utilisation of inventory.
- Understand publisher pain points and enable InMobi to become top tier monetizing partner for these publishers.
- Run in-depth analysis to decipher big data and enable stakeholders with the right insights to create impact.
- You are expected to be hands on with data analysis and common understanding of end to end technical stacks.
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ years in Product Management, building or managing consumer products.
- A strong bias for action and data driven decision making
- Clear articulation of the why, what, how, and then
- A strong flair to persuade peers, stakeholders and executives with objectivity and analytical rigour.
- Ability to be persistent, multi-task and work with a diverse set of stakeholders.