Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What’s the team like?
As the Associate Chief of Staff, you will be partnering with the Engineering Leadership Team at InMobi Marketing Cloud, across multiple levels to solve real business problems. In more ways than one, you will experience General Management 101. This role would require you to be involved in identifying problem statements, aiding prioritization, planning, structuring or simply enabling the best way to get things done. Working with of stakeholders across Product and Business will allow you to develop Functional skills and knowledge as well. Your exposure and proximity to the leadership team will also give you a chance to hone your leadership skills in the form of influencing and decision making. In the long run, you can also explore opportunities to accelerate your movement into a key role within the technology/ product or business org.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in analyzing and articulating current and future state analysis
- Help identify, prioritize, structure business and engineering problem statements across the Engineering Org.
- Co-own and drive operational excellence
- Spot and combine key internal and outside-in thinking with market implications on our business.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to execute on strategic projects
- Work closely with the various members of the executive team on a regular basis to drive key company level initiatives
- Work directly with the entire technology leadership team in driving initiatives on the technology, product, people and org. and execution front
- Examples of some of the projects you will be driving – helping put together the company wide annual operating plans, driving Corporate Governance initiatives (CCPA, GDPR etc.), supporting Engineering projects to scale Business, Cross functional Operational efficiency projects amongst others
What do we expect from you?
- Deep understanding and passion for Technology. Generalist mindset with a broad-based understanding of how Product and Business interact with Engineering would be an advantage.
- Many of the expectations in your role will be a series of “firsts” so you are expected to be exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of all the information
- Project Management skills, including the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction and driving execution
- Getting your hands dirty, self starter with a strong make it happen attitude
- Good problem solving skills, the ability to go deep and wide - ask the right questions, orchestrate outcomes, identify operational bottlenecks and drive execution plans
- Having the ability to synthesize, prioritize, abstract and draw patterns from the solved problems elsewhere is where you will contribute in an increasing level.
- Good written and spoken communication with interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient at excel and powerpoint and comfort with qualitative and quantitative data
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree. MBA is preferred.
- A good understanding of Business constructs - either as a part of the previous roles, formal education. The formal screening for this role will cover for this .
- Previous Work experience of at least 3 years in Technology, Technology consulting and/ or Business facing roles in Tech companies.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!