Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
As a senior analyst of the business insight team, you will be responsible for supporting the analytics needs of the Global client services team. Be a part of team trying to create market differentiators by developing models involving users/customers, creatives, campaign effectiveness, setup design of experiments, etc. You will also be required to deliver some descriptive analytics on adhoc requests, along with any dashboards or reporting automation required for smooth business operations across InMobi.
Experience & Qualification
- 3+ years of work experience within a Tech/Consulting/Analytics industry - in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Solid understanding of statistics and its role in Predictive and Prescriptive Modelling
- End to end Execution of atleast 2-3 projects involving Statistical Modelling / Machine Learning – Classification, Forecasting, Recommendation, Clustering, etc.
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience with Python, statistical techniques & methodologies, advanced excel
- Present your ideas/ thoughts clearly through presentations, or anything else that is required to successfully pitch the impact created by projects owned by you
- Learning & building on multiple skill sets as part of problem solving, while interacting with different pockets of leadership in the organization
- Continuous interaction & building your own network of stakeholders within & beyond the GCS portfolio in the organization
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a quantitative field - Mathematics/Economics/Statistics/Business Analytics or equivalent practical experience
What do we expect from you?
- Passionate to work on key data science projects for the organization
- Support the analytics engine of InMobi by leveraging your statistical expertise
- Willing to work in a flexible shift. Must be open to work with our North America (west coast) teams.
- Can handle diversity of problems to solve with ease, by asking the right questions
- Critical thinking abilities, front-loading of thought process by means of structured communication
- Confident individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent collaboration, statistical modelling, reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about driving impact and outcomes, overcoming roadblocks along the way