Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
- Design, deploy, monitor and manage various network devices, solutions and services.
- As a subject matter expert of Corporate Networking, lead and implement standardized network for all of the InMobi offices.
- Install, run and maintain various network devices and solutions across Cisco, Miraki, Arista and Juniper network devices
- Installation and configuration of network optimization tools such as load balancers ( F5 and Citrix NetScalers) and WAN optimizers and packet shapers.
- Advanced troubleshooting/debugging skills of various networking devices including going to application level of details.
- Exposure to setting up and managing VPCs, ELBs, Subnets, Express Route (Azure) and Direct Connect Circuits (AWS) and other network related resources services of public clouds like Azure and AWS etc.
- In line with the business requirement and org strategy, establish and fine tune connectivity between offices and to public cloud.
Experience: 6-8 years experience in Networking, both Corp/Enterprise and Datacenter worlds
Industry Type: Internet, Mobile Advertising, e-Commerce and Hosting
Functional Area: Technology
- Must have worked in mid-large size Data Center environments, connected across the globe.
- Understanding/setup of linux based tools for network monitoring and management
- Proficiency - working with Palo Alto, Cisco, Arista and Force10 Devices.
- Experience in working on Firewalls/UTM - ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper SRX.
- Ability to setup and manage UNIX /Linux network management tools
- Understanding of L2/L3 network and VPN is a must. (Routing and Switching)
- Understanding of international carrier’s topology and cabling systems to an extent that he/she can suggest right peering solutions in various regions
- An in-depth knowledge of SNMP, Netflow and syslog, parser tools.
- Knowledge on Network audit and security is a plus.
- Routing and Switching Protocols.
- Experience with scripting and automation (e.g. Python/Shell)
- Configuring and maintenance of LBs such as Citrix Netscaler and F5.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux Operating systems.
- Have knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/Tcpdump/snoop.
- Traffic shaping Protocols along with MPLS - LDP/RSVP-TE
- Knowledge of configuration management & orchestration tool (Ansible, Cisco NSO)
- Familiar with Application Program Interface (API)
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!