ReImagine Your Career with InMobi!
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
About the role:
What will you be doing?
As a representative of the world's leading ad-tech and enterprise platform's sales team in Thailand, the role requires you to strategise , drive and execute mobile strategies for media agencies and brands thereby ensuring quarterly goal achievement & long term relationships with brands and agencies alike.
- Connect, engage and drive deeper relationships & business engagement with media agencies & brands alike
- Plan, strategise, ideate, document and execute mobile engagement strategies for existing clients and onboard untapped new clients working with sales leadership team in Thailand.
- Campaign management with internal and external stakeholders, ownership of sales cycle along with sales team. Understand key processes within the organisation.
- Provide seamless support to sales leadership for all meetings, follow ups and other necessary requirements for closing business.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Education/Work experience in the mobile/digital advertising field (not must)
- Intermediate to fluent English & Thai communication skill for both verbal and writing.
- Self-starter, seeking a professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Communication skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to accomplishing goals.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment; exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information. Think like an owner.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
Please note: This is a contractual role for 4 months in Thailand, Bangkok. Depending on performance & business need, the incumbent can be converted into a full time resource as well.