InMobi’s Commercial team works to manage revenue operations for UMC (inc. Pulse, Audiences, Exchange + DSP), one of the world’s largest independent mobile in app programmatic exchanges. Close to 15K advertisers/ brands (including 70% of Fortune Top 100) utilize the programmatic platform for ad campaigns across formats and geographies, and 30K+ global app publishers monetize their ad inventory via it. We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile, video & native to drive definable outcomes for both brand awareness and performance campaigns.
As a key member of the InMobi ANZ team, you will be responsible for building revenue and relationships across Programmatic, Performance & Brand channels with our targeted Agency, Advertiser and ATD (trading desk) partners. While managing a book of business for an entire region, Sales Managers will work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Business Development, Technical Operations, Business Analysts, & Creative Services) to ensure aggressive revenue growth.
We are looking for solution sellers who can understand complex problems and importantly have experience in identifying different ways to go about solving for them. You should ideally have worked in cross functional roles and have the ability to develop close strategic relationships with clients, by clearly articulating data and insights.
And you would operate with a high degree of autonomy and be expected to effectively manage/ be accountable for your sales pipeline with the ultimate goal of driving revenue. The role would be expected to participate in exec level revenue reporting as well as quarterly/ annual planning exercises for the portfolio of accounts assigned.
The role will be based in Melbourne, reporting to the Executive Director for Australia & New Zealand.
- Consistently achieve/ over-achieve revenue targets from core Programmatic/ Performance accounts.
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships with existing and new accounts
- Collaborate with Prog Strategy & Ops Manager to respond to PMP briefs.
- Work with data sciences team in generating insights and analytics for advertisers.
- Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to client needs.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities
What do we require from you
3-7 years of experience in digital advertising in a role where there were individual sales targets and accountability for achieving them (not mandatory) from programmatic/ad tech background
BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
Ideal candidates must possess
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong Sales Experience & proven versatility in problem solving with extensive contacts across the industry in Agencies/ ATD, Ad-Tech &/ or Advertisers
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
Nice to have:
- Basic to medium proficiency in the ad-tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations , delivery and measurement platforms.