TruFactor (a wholly owned subsidiary of InMobi) is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team. This team focuses on creating innovative products and services delivered to mobile applications and web browsers. We are seeking individuals that are passionate about the application experience and have a unique drive to develop software that is both fun and intuitive. A working familiarity with the Scrum methodology is a plus. All work is to be completed in our office in downtown Kansas City.
The Senior Software Engineer will lead the development of cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. This role is responsible for but not limited to: analyzing complex systems requirements, existing business processes, and information systems, coding software, writing automated tests, debugging, and documenting & implementing software applications. The Senior Software Engineer undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge, coordinating with users to determine requirements that are more complex.
- Expertise with Node.js
- Understanding the current ECMAScript version both in the browser and on node
- Expertise Current state of CSS and HTML
- Experience with Git
- Expertise with development lifecycle including branching strategies and code reviews
- Expertise with automated build process for web technologies (e.g. Webpack, Babel, & NPM Scripts)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g. Stylus, SASS, LESS)
- Experience with HTML preprocessors (e.g. Pug, slim, HAML)
- Expertise with unit testing with Jest, Mocha or Jasmine
- Experience working within Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, RDS, S3)
- Experience working within Azure (e.g. HDI, Azure Blob, ADLS)
- Experience with NoSQL databases a plus (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Familiarity with Hadoop based technologies (e.g. Apache Storm, Yarn, Spark, Hive)
- Familiarity with OO design patterns
- Familiarity with data management strategies such as Redux, Observables, Flux
- Familiarity with executing SQL in RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, Postgres)
- Familiarity with document-based or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience with Containerization & Kubernetes
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.