InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping the consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
The group's portfolio companies include InMobi - a Unified Marketing Cloud (UMC), TruFactor - a Secure Data Platform for businesses, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero mobile platform.
InMobi’s Culture is centered around
Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer groups, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live your Potential program.
InMobi is looking for an experienced senior manager / director of corporate development to join in India to develop and execute M&As, fundraising, and investor relation strategies. Reporting into the VP of Corporate Development, this role will focus on helping take InMobi to new levels across our different regions.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills as well as strong financial and operational experience. This role requires the ability to collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with current and future investors. This also requires the ability to conduct industry research to assess, negotiate, and close potential companies for acquisition.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of investor relations, M&A operational experience within SaaS / consumer internet space, and is an independent and energetic self-starter who is comfortable working across global cross-functional teams, always displaying an entrepreneurial can-do attitude focused on execution
- Own, build and maintain the company financial model and investor positioning
- Construct detailed financial models to support the investment decision-making process
- Own investor reporting, including Board materials
- Participate in any new fundraising, financing activities in the future (e.g. IPO, debt facility, equity raise)
- Work with business owners and executive management team to identify M&A opportunities for strategic growth
- Execute M&A transactions end-to-end, including sourcing opportunities, conducting financial analyses, participate in structuring and negotiating transactions, and integrating targets
What do we require from you
- 10+ years of work experience in corporate development, venture capital/private equity, or investment banking
- Experience in fast growing environments preferred
- Desire to be a key leader in an active deal team which regularly engages with start-up and established tech companies, venture capital/private equity investors, investment banks, and strategy consulting firms
- Excellent valuation/analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to both lead and support is important - individual must be able to lead a team, coordinate a project or drive analysis
- Direct experience owning and managing relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders in driving the M&A, Investment process
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to proactively take on leadership roles within a deal team or the company at large
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!