InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping the consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
The group's portfolio companies include InMobi – InMobi Marketing Cloud (IMC), TruFactor - a Secure Data Platform for businesses, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero mobile platform for consumers.
InMobi’s Culture is centered around
Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live your Potential program.
The Corporate Development team is a very small and close-knit group spread across geographies. We work with senior leaders across the company to manage M&A, investor relations and financing needs of the company.
- Financial modelling & research model creation - carrying out financial valuation and creating financial models to form a view on the company’s financials and valuation
- Data analysis - this will involve interpreting data related to the company that could affect shareholders across internal financial data, and external trends
- Presentations and data visualization - turn data and corporate strategy into information that can be populated in the corporate investor relations presentation.
- Information collection/preparation - sourcing information pertaining to the company’s financial status, its investors, and the industry that it’s in. This will also include the creation and/or upkeep of the company’s information database, so that investment information is readily available at times of future needs.
- Interacting with equity research analysts
- Investor event preparation
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics, or related fields and MBA in Finance
- 2-4 years of work experience in positions where the applicant has gained experience in investor relations, public relations, financial investment.
- Applicants must demonstrate extremely strong communication (verbal, written, graphic) skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
- A strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools are often required.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!