Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the HR team like?
Strategic. Enabling. Dependable. That’s us! We create best in class practices and build a culture for the best company to work for. Whether recruiting the next great InMobian, developing talent, redefining performance management, introducing innovative reward practices, we’re at the forefront of InMobi’s culture.
You will be part of the Centre of Excellence team at InMobi, providing leadership for the Rewards function globally. This role will be based out of our HQ, Bangalore.
What will you be doing?
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, and communication of our Total Rewards programs across all geographies including wellness, benefits, compensation, incentives, equity and other people practices.
- Develop differentiated Total Rewards philosophy and supporting practices for each of the 3 companies within the InMobi holding group – InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor and Glance.
- Partner with business teams to develop and deliver a market and functional relevant total reward strategy that drives business outcomes.
- Partner with the functional HR teams to deliver relevant, competitive practices to enable attraction and retention of talent.
- Create the overall people cost plan for the group organization and individual companies; support Business and Finance teams in creating measures and models to manage people cost budgets for business ROI
- Build new equity plans and philosophy basis evolution of individual companies. Manage the company’s existing stock plan; design ranges, monitor stock pool availability and allocation.
- Develop annual cash and equity budgets in line with organization costs and business results
- Evaluate or assess data (internal and external) and global compensation trends and make recommendations for current talent positioning, new hire salaries, promotional increases, global transfer assignments, market adjustments across geographies. Understand InMobi business and talent context, to evaluate the prevalent rewards trends (cash and equity) across geographies.
- Design and conduct and/or facilitate trainings to HR business and functional teams, managers, and employees on key compensation and total rewards issues, concepts, or processes to socialize understanding and aid independent decision making.
- Introduce systems in place to ensure data accuracy and dissipation of compensation information to relevant stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- A creative, problem solver
- Bias for execution, willing to get their hands dirty amidst lack of systems and processes
- Comfort to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to question the status-quo, to not settle for the expected
- Business acumen; ability to connect industry trends, ecosystem changes, role profiles to InMobi’s 3 business units/ companies
- Exposure to functional expertise in other geographies
- 10 – 12 Years of experience; Experience in IT/ Product/ Tech space or experience with consulting firms across industries, experience through different domains in HR.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!