Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
ESG team is responsible for solving business critical challenges by building efficiency/productivity improving tools. ESG is a team of deeply technical individuals with high analytical skills which enables them to handle the ecosystem changes proactively. ESG team is responsible for services like device and app metadata which is essential for smooth functioning of SSP and DSP systems. Reporting platform for media buying unit is another product owned by the team which enables centralised reporting view for audiences ranging from account managers to execs. Along with all these, team also owns and maintains various data pipeline jobs which needs deep expertise on big data technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse requirements and asks from key stakeholders
- Design new features/product asks with guidance from leads.
- Deliver high quality code by applying best coding practices.
- Provide full stack support for existing products/tools.
- Review code of junior team members.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-4 years experience as a developer and extensive programming experience in Java for minimum 2 years.
- Strong knowledge of Web Development Technologies
- Well versed with the complete Software Engineering Lifecycle
- Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, MVC, general Algorithms, Design Patterns etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus: Significant programming experience for web applications, especially large-scale public-facing web sites
- Bonus: Significant programming experience in big data technologies.