Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About the team
As a part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, you will have the opportunity to drive the delivery of IAM solutions in the cloud environment. You will have the responsibility of design, development and support of IAM service in our complex cloud computing environment, ensuring system security throughout the organisation.
We are seeking a highly passionate, innovative and high-performance individual to be part of a major transformation in the management of modern cloud-based applications. An individual who takes a creative and strategic approach to problem-solving at the same be realistic and practical. With a customer-first approach, you’ll take accountability of delivering high-quality solutions.
- 3 years of development experience in product companies.
- B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent in Java programming and debugging skills.
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise in microservices architecture, multi-threading and designing skills.
- Experience in working on scalable, reliable, high-quality solutions in distributed systems.
- Experience in product development SDLC.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with identity and access management concepts such as Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Resource Provisioning, and Enterprise Directory Architecture will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Azure Cloud services will be an added advantage.